Monday, April 19, 2010

The start....

Ketan Verma

This blog is something which I wanted to write into a lot earlier than this day….anyways better late than never..so here it goes….

wwwscatteredpages.blogspot.com

· Ketan ..aka ..” Vinni”.

· Aquarian born on 18th Feb ’86 in Chandigarh..

· About me; From the mouths full of wisdom rich voice.. :

Mom says: ‘Careless’…Dad says: ‘Confused’....Bhai says: ‘Pagal hai’….

Sis says: ‘Sadiyal’…Frnds say: ‘yaar hai apna’

Personal opinion: A messed up soul…

· Biggest –ve trait-“I Procrastinate”..though it rhymes but it a’int a sweet sounding thing..Of all the –ves that can harm a person I was born with an instinct to delay and delay and delay…. ……..This sluggish trait of mine has not hurt me that badly till date but before the lady luck decides to teach me a lesson ..I will start working….n I will start working from tomorrow…and I realize I just delayed the resurrection…..

· Sports is drug to me…n I m an addict……with a probability close to

Aryabhatta’s gift 0 of being rehabilitated.

· Some life’s I admire:

Sachin: God needs no intro…..

Rafael Nadal: Aggression and plain refusal to go down….

Lance Armstrong: You can win till the time u r dead…..

Warren Buffet: The Fin…Genius

Lokesh: My friend…a bro…

· Won’t die before doing:

--A meet with Lance Armstrong- Fodu hai ye banda

--Completing 2 challenges someone close once set me-

One I completed….Striving hard for other one….

Looking forward to write my heart out in the scattered pages of my life..

Vinni

3 comments:

Deepsoul said...

A good start! Hope u ll keep writing and I can know u better as a person KETAN....Anyways it's really good that u started such a thing , hope u wud b able to write ur feelings and then someday probably we can publish a book:-)
Keep writing!!
Good luck...and take care!!

--Lizu Matta

Timeless Reflections said...

Londe ki angrezi kafi sudhar gayi hai....

Shruti said...

About the -ve trait! You really need to work on it ..it’s 2023 and this is still the same..delay delay and delay 😅

Post a Comment